Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Meet Tanya!

Our team continues to grow!!



Where do you call home?
Wells, which is a small town in southern Minnesota.

Tell us about your family.
My husband and I have been married for 20 years.  We have 5 children from ages 18 down to 4 years old.  We have done foster care for the last ten years and have had many amazing children stay with us, but none as amazing as the one we were blessed to be able to adopt.

Where have you traveled?
I LOVE to travel and am always looking forward to my next adventure!  I have been to many places in the US, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama, Cuba, Bahamas, and Taiwan.

What's your favorite vacation destination?
Definitely Walt Disney World!  I love all things Disney.  But a close second would be Hawaii.  It's truly paradise there.

Why did you become a travel agent?
I wanted to become a travel agent when I was in high school but ended up pursuing something else.  When I recently joined Kristy's team of travel professionals, I was thrilled!  It was the perfect opportunity at the perfect time.

What is your travel specialty?
I specialize in Disney vacations, (especially Walt Disney World) and cruises.

What is your favorite Walt Disney World resort?
I have two favorites:  Pop Century Resort and Animal Kingdom Lodge

What is your favorite Walt Disney World attraction?
Just one?  Hmmm...probably Star Tours.  And Soarin'!  Love that one.

What is your favorite Walt Disney World restaurant?
Might as well stick with the "two" theme.  Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano is to die for!  And La Hacienda de San Angel has some of the best food I've ever eaten!

What is your favorite vacation memory?
I have lots of wonderful memories but I think my absolute favorite was watching my family meet Mickey Mouse for the first time.  It was truly magical!

What makes you passionate about being a travel agent?
I love the idea of buying experiences, not stuff.  And I love being able to take care of all those pesky details of a trip so that the clients can enjoy themselves and make wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment