Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Boys?

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Boys?



One of my favorite things to do in Disney World is watch a little girl transform into a princess. The way she carries herself, the smile on her face, and the look of awe from everyone around her are delightful. In Disney that means one thing... the little girl has just gotten a makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique(BBB). There are two locations located in Walt Disney World. The most popular one being at Magic Kingdom and the secondary one located at Disney Springs.  Prices exist  for every budget starting with very basic hair and nails and moving up to the extravagance that Disney is known for. It’s no secret that I’m a "boy mom."  I truly thought I’d never get to experience the BBB magic. When I found out my niece was going to partake I was a little jealous. That is until my sister-in-law told me that they had a package for boys! And the best part of the whole deal.... it was only $19.95 plus tax! I immediately called and made reservations. 





We chose the Disney Springs location in order to accommodate my two boys who are both six years old and my niece who was three at the time. BBB is located in between Earl of Sandwich, The Void, and Once Upon a Toy. We arrived about 30 minutes before our reservation and  were told to come back closer to our appointment. The lobby area is extremely small and cannot accommodate more than six people or so. Within a few minutes of our appointment time, we were called back to meet our stylist, also known as a Fairy Godmother. All three of the children were called together, and we were  placed in a small room. Waiting in the room were the two shields for my sons that came with their package. I was so impressed with the quality of the shields.  The dragon version of Maleficent  was on each shield face. They looked like they cost more than $20 which was the cost of the whole experience. Then we were left alone in a room where a certain very special fairy godmother came to greet us through a mirror. We were all shocked and amazed. After that each child went up to the mirror to talk about how he or she wanted his or her hair.  We were then led to the styling room and my boys received gel and pixie dust and were presented to their audience. The hairstyle itself took less than 10 minutes. After that they were swept off to their photo session. 







My boys truly felt special, and I highly recommend the Knight package for any boys who would appreciate some pampering.The whole experience took approximately 20 minutes, but it created incredible memories that will last a lifetime.   





No comments:

Post a Comment