Monday, February 18, 2019

Meet Colleen!

Incredible Memories is growing!!  Please help us welcome Colleen to the family!

To help you get to know her, we've asked her some questions.  So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee (or cocoa), and meet Colleen!



Where do you call home?

Buffalo NY

Tell us about your family:
I am a single mom and school teacher with two adopted sons from India. Elliott came home and 2014 and Rajan joined our family in 2018. Both boys are six years old and definitely keep me on my toes. We also have a dog named Happy.

Where have you traveled?
The most unique place I’ve ever traveled has been India. Their culture is unlike anything I have ever seen and it is amazing.  I live about 15 minutes away from Niagara Falls so very lucky. I have been to the Bahamas and several islands in the Caribbean.  These tropical destinations were made possible due to amazing cruise lines such as the Disney Cruise line, Royal Caribbean and Carnival. Several years ago I took a cruise to Bermuda and not only was that location tropical but the people were so welcoming and accommodating. Growing up our vacation was always to Walt Disney World. We did once or twice venture to Cape Cod.

What is your favorite vacation destination?
Without a doubt my favorite vacation destination is Walt Disney World. I first experienced it when I was five years old and though it is been through many changes I still see the magic in every little detail.

Why did you become a travel agent?
I decided to become a travel agent after my most recent trip to Disney World in 2018. Actually, this was something I have thought about for several years I finally felt the need to take the leap. I planned every little detail for my family and loved seeing the joy on their faces. I think showing passion in small detail is important and I want all of my clients to experience that passion when booking a vacation through me.

What is your travel specialty?
Walt Disney World


What is your favorite Walt Disney World Resort?
This is tough for me because I’ve stated so many and have never had a bad experience. I had to choose I would choose the Polynesian Village resort. I have amazing memories growing up and staying there. I think the theming is so immersive. And you really cannot beat that location.

Favorite Walt Disney World attraction?
Haunted Mansion

Favorite Disney restaurant?
'Ohana for table service... Quick service would be anywhere that could give me a Mickey pretzel.


Favorite vacation memory?
Walking into Main Street USA this past November...my son Rajan had only been in the United States for six months. I ran ahead of him so I could catch his first glimpse as he saw the castle for the first time. The look on his face is everything that Disney is all about. The magic came alive right before him. And of course his brother Elliott was also equally amazed though he has seen it once before.

What makes you passionate about being a travel agent?
I love making people happy. I love looking into little details that can make a difference. I’ve seen the way Kristy Durso books a vacation. She was with me from the initial consult until after the trip and even then we kept in touch. She had every detail of the itinerary set up for us so the only thing left for us to do was make memories. I want to be the person who can help families plan once in a lifetime or yearly trips and make memories that will last a lifetime. I also love finding great deals and I can’t wait to share these great deals with my clients. 


No comments:

Post a Comment