Monday, December 3, 2018

Happy December!

Wow, a month has gone by with no blog updates! How did that happen?   No, we have not fallen off the face of the earth, nor have we gone out of business!  Just the contrary, we've been working on exciting new developments, educating ourselves to better serve our clients and have been busy planning some awesome last minute Christmas trips as well as spectacular trips for clients in 2019! 

The holidays are upon us and unless you're from a warm climate, its the time of year when our thoughts turn to dreams of a White Christmas and our prayers often reflect our fervent wishes to "let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!" 

While its a beautiful day here today - a very unseasonable sunny and 70 degrees - its not exactly what motivates me to start up my Christmas baking.  And since I NEED to start my Christmas baking, and this blog NEEDS a post, today I bring you SNOW! 


Romania


Austrian Alps






Garmish-Partenkirchen, Germany



The Zugspitze - Top of the Alps


Scottish Highlands


I hope my little walk down memory lane, helps you (and me) get into the holiday baking spirit and also proves, that there is NO bad time to plan a trip to Europe. Its exquisitely beautiful year round and each season offers up its own brand of magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment