Friday, November 10, 2017

Meet Kristy

Where are you from?  I’m never quite sure how to answer that question.  I grew up a military child, and married a military man.  I have spent my entire life traveling around the world, and enjoying what it has to offer.  Growing up, we lived in Europe, and spent our formative years exploring castles and skiing in the Alps.  We spent time in the Midwest, and traveling across the United States and Canada.  In my late teens, we lived on the beautiful island of Guam, and learned to scuba dive in some of the most amazing dive sites in the world.  As a military wife and mom, I’ve gotten to explore the world even more.  When our older two children were babies, we explored the beautiful country of Japan.  We took in the beauty of the California coastline, and the wonder of the Grand Canyon.  When my husband was deployed, the kids and I took to the road to visit states all the way from Indiana to Mississippi.  We, as a family, fell in love with the magic of Disney, both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, using it as a place to celebrate homecomings from deployments. 

Traveling can be overwhelming for those who aren’t used to it.  It can be even more overwhelming for those with cognitive special needs, food allergies, or mobility issues.  Where do you begin?  How do you even know what to look for?  In my house, we have a combined total of 16 food allergies, 3 autoimmune disorders that cause mobility issues, and a child with special needs.  Needless to say, we understand how difficult it can be.  Because of this, I am passionate about seeking out companies that go above and beyond for my clients.  My goal is to provide my clients with as worry free of a vacation as possible, so that they are able to enjoy every aspect of it, and I am determined to only work with providers who excel in customer service.  My heart is for the satisfaction of my clients. I truly adore building relationships as we plan, and every transaction is a joy to complete. I look forward to helping you build your incredible memories


No comments:

Post a Comment