Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Meet Melissa

You’ve seen more of England and Europe than I have, and I’m English and have lived here my whole life!” quipped my young English friend a few years ago when we lived there.   Our military life of 25 years definitely has its perks when it comes to travel and adventure.   Two overseas assignments (England and Germany) and multiple transcontinental moves have enabled me to plan our travel to over 20 countries and 42 U.S. states.  Blessedly, I have had many opportunities to explore foreign cities and villages, experience the magical tastes, sights and sounds of Christmas markets in Germany, Austria and France, see some of the world’s best art, and see amazing sites of both ancient and modern history.

I’ve also been blessed to see much of our own beautiful country.  Turning transcontinental moves into sightseeing adventures and taking advantage of living in different regions of this vast nation of ours has enabled me to visit beautiful places including Hawaii, Crater Lake, Lake Tahoe and the Grand Canyon as well as interesting cities from Washington, DC to San Francisco.  And because I’m the mother of 5, Walt Disney World and Disneyland have been visited on more than a few occasions.

I have a passion for travel and planning vacations at any possible opportunity.  I especially love to travel with my husband and my family, exploring new places, revisiting favorite ones, having grand (or small) adventures and making precious memories.  I look forward to chatting with you about your own travel visions and assisting you with your travel plans so you too can make sweet memories with your own loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment